Thursday, April 9, 2009

Priceless!

I am so lucky or should I say blessed (since this did not happen by accident) to be surrounded with people who make me feel important and loved. I am referring to my wonderful parents, four siblings (a sister and three brothers), my love partner and those I consider true friends. Just last month during my birthday I was overwhelmed again with the greetings they sent through phone, SMS and internet. The act of them remembering a special day in my life alone brings happiness to my heart. My parents even bought food for me early in the morning that day and that really touched my heart. Apart from these heartfelt acts I am equally grateful of these gifts given by my sister, brother and love partner. I know they had generously given these as an expression of their love for me but even without these their presence in my life alone is more than enough and I love them so much.




3 comments:

ezekiel13 said...

wow dave, sino nagregalo ng A1? ang galing naman, that is so sweet! I hope magkita tayo d2 at mamasyal with your new car..

dhayveed said...

Hey AL, thanks for leaving a comment. Si Claire nagregalo ng A1. :-)

khristine said...

wow! shweet ni claire!!! :)